“Perfect B&B experience - charming & hospitable”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast
Ranked #5 of 13 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Cinnamon Morning is exactly what a B&B should be - charming, hospitable, and personable. We stayed here for an entire week last spring while my spouse was in ABQ for business. Though it was mainly a work trip, we wanted to extend our ABQ stay and make it as pleasant and fun as possible. Sue and the lovely animal hosts (hello Noodles!) did just that and made our stay a memorable one.

Sue was a wonderful hostess, preparing scrumptious and filling breakfasts each morning, complete with fresh seasonal fruit and comfortable conversation. By the end of the week, we felt like her "kids," as she called us. When we needed snacks during the day, sodas, tea, and coffee were always available, as were furtive handfuls taken from the many wall sconces filled with mountains of M&Ms. Sue was also very accommodating with us given my spouse's work schedule and made sure he got food to take with him before he left early each day.

The B&B's location is quiet and accessible, and our room (the king suite) was clean, bright, and extremely comfortable. The grounds are small but beautiful, and had the weather been warmer, I am sure I would have spent many more hours sitting by the fish pond.The only thing I could have wished for was a hummingbird feeder in the garden. The location was also close and accessible to the interstate and local attractions like the Rio Grande Nature Center, and it was within walking distance of the food co-op grocery store.

My spouse is headed back to ABQ in a few weeks' time, and he's already lamenting that he can't stay at Cinnamon Morning b/c of his work schedule. If we ever come back together, we'll be sure to book here again!

Angela & Seth

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast

Reviewed May 23, 2012

This place is fantastic and I was sorry to have to leave after one night.
The accomodations are so comfortable and many areas to relax. The owner Sue is very hospitable. We WILL be back! Jo Ann and Laura

Room Tip: Room was quiet and bed was comfortable. Bathroom was very clean and towels were luxiourious!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

If you prefer to be incognito, and see beyond people when you stay somewhere, look elsewhere. This is not to say you can't have your privacy, or find a corner of your own. Quite the contrary. But if you enjoy feeling at home while you are away, this is definitely the place to stay while you are in Albuquerque. My personal favorite area is the outdoor dining area and kitchen. More than anything, it is Sue, and her personality that warms your heart and will bring you back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Sue is bar-none the best hostess! She always, always make you feel comfortable and at home in her home. She makes great breakfasts as well. I have now stayed twice and both times were wonderful. Her location is close to the freeway and also Old Town. I highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I just booked a return trip to Sue's lovely B&B for May 2012. My husband and I stayed with Sue for 2 nights in Sept 2011 and we can't wait to go back. We stayed in the main house and loved our room, the gardens and the fabulous outdoor dining room and kitchen. Sue does everything to make you feel welcome and right at home. The decor is very southwest and comfortable - not a lace doily in sight! The breakfasts were delicious. Sue's location is easy to find and a short drive to all the main attaractions.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I am a bit tardy with this review-we stayed in July 2011, but the memories are still fresh! Sue was a wonderful hostess from the initial email contact right through to the warm welcome from her (and her four footed friends) . She welcomed our family of five (three children between the ages of 8 and 13 ) with open arms and put us up in the cosy house in the garden. We had everything we needed, and more, (the children still talk of the bowl of M&M's provided, and regularly replenished, in the lounge!) and Sue was full of advice and recommendations for this, our second visit to Albuquerque. The delicious breakfasts really set us up for the day, and meant we could easily bypass lunch!
We are an awkwardly sized family, and finding accommodation that can fit us in, and more importantly where children are welcome, is not always easy. Sue gave us all a warm southwestern welcome which we truly appreciated, and speak of still . Thank you Sue, it was a long trip from Scotland but you were one of the real highlights for us!
You can take it if we are ever lucky enough to be heading down New Mexico way again, we will be giving you a call!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Sueperslick, Owner at Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

What a lovely surprise to see your review! I remember you all perfectly and also recall telling you how impressed I was with the children. Their manners, personalities and conversation skills were exceptional. It would be a joy to see your family again and thank you for remembering Cinnamon Morning with such kindness.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I booked a room here based on a colleague's recommendation and the location and amenities could not have been better. This very special B&B was welcoming from the minute I arrived. Sue, the host, greeted me with all the information I needed and made me feel like I was staying in the congenial home of a gracious friend. Appealing southwestern decor, a squeaky clean room, and a fabulous outdoor patio space were only the beginning of a relaxing experience. Because this is, after all, a B&B, breakfast every morning was superior--Sue delivers the best to help you start your day. And I should mention that there's fast wireless Internet for those of us who think we have to stay connected. What else did I need? Maybe more days to stay!

Room Tip: Let Sue help you choose what's good for you. If you have a large group, there's a nifty gue...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo