“I experienced the Carlson hospitality”

GuestHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #111 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Long Beach, California
“I experienced the Carlson hospitality”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I love Country Inn and Suites. I know it's a good one! the staff is very helpful, they are trying their very best to make you happy. The BREAKFAST is phenomenal. Everyone loved it. The group that I have arranged loved and swear they will stay next year to this hotel again. The price is decent too for the comfort and hospitality we get from a Carlson. Thank you

Room Tip: It don't matter...all rooms are nice
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Torrance, California
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I really enjoyed, while s taying there. All the staff were alyways ready to help. They were really kind, helpful! Most facilities were really clean and neat. It was definitley not only comfortable to get rest, but also enough to enjoyed! Just i want to say is awesome!

Room Tip: Restaurant was also nice! you best to go there!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New York
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My stay was pretty good. The front desk was polite enough, and the location was great. The rooms were clean enough, and I thought the presentation was nice. The carpets could do with a little cleaning, but I thought it was fine. When the next door guest was being too loud, the front desk immediately sent someone up when I asked.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Gallup, New Mexico
Reviewed July 29, 2013

. . .but the place is shabby and could really use some serious upkeep and general maintenance. My room had a leaky toilet and sink faucet, which I reported the first night. I said I didn't need a different room, if the mainenance man would take care of it the next day, which I was assured he would. We'll it never did get taken care of. Also, the carpets were filthy. I wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Good luck! The carpets are all filthy from what I could tell and the plumbing leaks.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your accommodations. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inn & Suites standards. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. Thank you for your feedback and we hope for another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!
panama city
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I cannot uderstand why they have a few bad reviews.The Country Inn is conveniently located near the airport, restaurants and shoppingabout 1o min away..Manwell was very helpful and friendly when we checked into the hotel. He gave me directions to a wonderful Mwxican restaurant named Cenvantes and continued to help my family through out the night. The computer out front was windows 8 and we were not use to it . Melissa was wonderful in the morning and explained how to use it. The hotel also had a wonderful breakfast and was very comfortable. The price was very resonable for everything the hotel offered..

Room Tip: I liked the first floor rooms near the laundry.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was NOT satisfied with anything this hotel had to offer, the breakfast was ok, the staff was rude, the carpets were old my room was filthy!! I found blood drops in the bathroom... there was no coffee and when I went to go find the breakfast attendant she was in the kitchen with another employee and they were kissing. No one in that hotel speaks english. Their shuttle says 5am-10pm but really 5:45am, in addition to all that I was late for my flight. I CANNOT SAY ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT THIS PLACE.

• Stayed May 2013
Canandaigua NY
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I am really not sure how this Country Inn and Suites got any positive reviews. It is in a awkward location (kind of sketchy area). There is nothing nearby unless you want to eat at Burger King. The hotel is itself - at least the room we were in - was really unappealing. The carpeting was so old and dirty I wouldn't take by shoes off. It should have been replaced easily 5 years ago. There were specks of white something on the floor which told me it hadn't been vacuumed. The bathroom however was clean. We arrived on a 100 degree day to find the a/c wasn't even turned on. We turned it up and left for dinner and some sightseeing in Oldtown. We arrived back around 9PM to a room too hot to sleep in. After talking to the front desk person (who by the way was very helpful BUT he was the only one there handling everything) we waited....and waited....finally he came down and monkeyed around for awhile with the a/c. He got it to work better but it was still way too warm. By that time it was 10PM and we were getting up at 4:30 for an early flight so we went to bed. We didn't have the breakfast as we left too early. All in all the price was cheap - but you usually get what you pay for and this was no exception.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at GuestHouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.