Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Restaurant
$149
$112
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewsshopping and restaurantssocial hourcoronado malltwo bedroom suitefull kitchenliving areahome away from homethe air conditioningballoon fiestahot breakfastclean roomsoatmealnew mexicoeasy accessfree breakfastparking lotuptown
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My recent stay at Homewood Suites in Uptown ABQ was as flawless a stay as I have ever experienced. The care and attention I was given by the staff was matched only by the facility itself, excellent in every facet!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a couple of times due to the great location. However, the customer service is terrible! I've never had problems with Hilton hotels but the staff at the location are difficult. On one occasion, during a winter snowfall, I requested a 1 hour late check-out. I was told I would be charged for an extra night. I am a HH Members so this was incredibly disappointing. Just recently, I booked again and requested a 2 hour earlier check-in due to a sporting event we were attending. I was told by the front desk that this absolutely couldn't be guaranteed although they were not full. I cancelled my reservation, booked another local Hilton hotel and they graciously honored my request without problem. Another note; this hotel is not smoke free and even the non-smoking rooms are affected by the smell.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2014

with free full breakfast daily and dinner (Monday - Thursday) you can save a bunch. The suites are spacious and comfortable. Location across the street from Uptown provides good restaurant and shopping.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent location, convenient to I-40 without the noise, business friendly - not a child daycare center, very comfortable and peaceful rooms with a great nights sleep. They will have a repeat customer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We love Homewood Suite because it is out home away from home. This Homewood had the best dinner ever though. Outstanding since it was included in the price. Our compliments to the chef! Overall a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2014