“Wonderful!!”

Apothecary Lounge
Ranked #36 of 1,799 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Apothecary Lounge is Albuquerque's ultimate rooftop bar and patio, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains, downtown skyline and New Mexico’s famous sunsets. Gather with friends or park yourself in one of the bar’s creatively designed secluded spaces for a quiet conversation.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Loved it! I checked into the hotel for a two evening stay on a very long solo cross country trip. I ate in the Apothecary both nights. The service, drinks, and the food were great - I'd just say expand the menu even more, keep up the great drinks and you should consider setting up a cigar area at the outside edge of the outdoor patio. That would just be an awesome finish to the meal to have a cognac and cigar and look at the Albuquerque night lights from the patio.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We went up to the Apothecary Lounge while staying at the hotel. The service was great and the drinks were tasty. It was a little cold to be outside, but the views from inside were still very nice. A recommended spot from our trip!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Even if you don’t stay at the beautiful Hotel Parq Central (ranked #1 on Travel Advisor), you should stop by the Apothecary Lounge, the rooftop bar for spectacular views of downtown and the Sandias. Rain or shine, the indoor bar area is also a destination with creative prohibition style cocktails (I had the sazerac) and excellent vibe, but the outdoor lounge area can’t be beat with large cabana style couches, perfect for dates or a night out with friends. For more ABQ reviews and suggestions visit my post re: our trip in Feb 2014: http://treetownnewbie.com/2014/03/18/abqfeb14/

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I loved this little gem. The view was amazing on the rooftop. It was a little chili so we were offered a blanket. Great service and an interesting decor. I've lived in the area for 20 years, and this is my new favorite spot for quiet drinks with friends. It's also great for romance as they have love seats on the rooftops for cuddling, and literally one of the best views in the city.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Outstanding views with great service! Menu while limited is very good. We will frequent when in Albuquerque!