“Great Weekend”

Apothecary Lounge
Ranked #34 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Apothecary Lounge is Albuquerque's ultimate rooftop bar and patio, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains, downtown skyline and New Mexico’s famous sunsets. Gather with friends or park yourself in one of the bar’s creatively designed secluded spaces for a quiet conversation.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I spent the weekend at the Hotel Parq Central. The Apothecary Lounge and nearby Placitas was the highlight of the trip. A great rooftop bar with spectacular views of the city. My server was Ashley, and I couldnt ask for a nicer, friendlier or more professional waitress. The service was great! All the staff was friendly and the food and drinks were top notch! I had the chicken satay skewers, which were a little spicey but very tasty! I would definately recommend this to anyone traveling or living in the area!

There are newer reviews for Apothecary Lounge

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. i come here when i am in town on business (twice a month) Yes it does get busy on Fiday and Saturday nights and service is slower on these nights, but in no way have i ever waited more than 10 min for a drink or been ignored by my waiter Oscar who i highly recomend. If Oacar is extremely busy i have no problem going to the bar where Alex is more than happy to help. I am no idiot, nor a lazy fool. I am always treated with respect and amazing service. My girlfriends and i go nowhere other than here. The manager Jesus is also a delight :)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

The view is amazing, the manager is nice and very helpful, and the waitress Heather Lamb is AMAZING! She was nice and always helpful, we had a great view outside, and when it started raining she found us a great seat inside. She was fun and made our experience there one of the best we've ever had, and will continue seeing her because of it. My wife and I will be going back, and also telling everyone else to go there because of the experience. Best place in town to relax and have a great drink.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

After traveling all day, we decided to stay at our hotel for a lite bite. We were waited on by Allissa, who was fantastic. She was able to answer our many questions and helped us make decisions. Not only was Allissa cheerful and accommodating, she also gave us a mini lesson on finding our way around Albuquerque. She was patient and a great addition to an already wonderful restaurant. The food was tasty and the triple chocolate cake was to die for! The view over the city was beautiful! This is a great place to enjoy a drink or two and a lite bite!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The Apothecary Lounge is atop the Beautiful Parc Central Hotel, and offers a beautiful sunset view. Stepping off the elevator you enter a very well kept and well appointed bar area, decked out in a modernized old hospital motif. The deck lounge area has very nice comfy chase lounge seating as well as cozy little couch areas. It is a very nice place to hang out an unwind...if you don't mind service that is a step below that offered at any DMV.

The Lounge APPEARS to be well staffed, since there is usually 4-5 servers milling about. However, milling about is what they do the best (when not in small clutches chatting among themselves). When we entered on a relatively slow Friday night, a server who was passing the elevator as we got off said, sans any greeting, to go ahead and sit anywhere. We went ahead and sat, then waited, and waited, and waited, as 3 servers passed by in turn. We finally got the attention of a waitress with a loud 'excuse me!' after 15 minutes. We ordered a drink, and asked for a menu, which took another 10 or minutes. To make it easy for the disinterested server we both ordered the same sandwich (buffalo chicken). After 40 minutes and two requests to check the order, two totally different plates arrived, which we returned.

We left very dissatisfied to say the least, and went up the street to another bar that serves food (at 1/3 of the price).