“Great rooftop views, fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Apothecary Lounge

Apothecary Lounge
Ranked #33 of 1,766 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Apothecary Lounge is Albuquerque's ultimate rooftop bar and patio, offering breathtaking panoramic views of the mountains, downtown skyline and New Mexico’s famous sunsets. Gather with friends or park yourself in one of the bar’s creatively designed secluded spaces for a quiet conversation.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great rooftop views, fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

I recently spent my second evening at the Apothecary and my first foray onto the rooftop lounge. The weather was great, accommodations comfortable, and the views of downtown and the mountains at sunset are great.

I felt the service was less attentive than it could have been. Once our waiter strode past us even though we were politely flagging him. Ice water wasn't offered at any point, and any good cocktail waiter should know to provide water to each patron to keep them well-hydrated as they imbibe. Worse, I was astounded to discover the lounge serves no hot beverages, including coffee. Really? After a couple of glasses of wine and some lovely tapas, a cup of coffee would have completed the evening for me. But I couldn't get one. Amazing.

That said, I found the salad, Margherita pizza and chicken satay skewers very tasty.

I would recommend the Apothecary Lounge for anyone who desires a fun, al fresco cocktail experience.

• Visited August 2012

“Sunset heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Sunset inthe roof was one of the most romantic nights we spent in NM. The staff was a blast and their high energy made our small group seem like a VIP party. All the customers were really chill. Good for that perfect mix between a quite night and the party scene. The girls were beautiful the drinks were always full even my water, I wish I could say more but that's all I remember :)

New York City, New York
“Best views and fancy cocktails in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

The Apothecary Lounge is located on the top floor of the Hotel Parq Centeral, where I recently stayed. The outdoor area has a wonderful view of the city and the food and cocktails are just yummy. This is a great place to get away from it all.

Visited August 2012
Oakland, California
“Great view & cocktails!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Took the elevator straight to the 4th floor Apothecary Lounge, and snagged a circular lounge chair. The staff was very friendly and attentive, and we enjoyed a nice happy hour & a half while the sun set, and the bats started to make their swoops. While it has an urban feel, it is not stuffy at all. Would feel comfortable either casual or dressed up for a special start to a night out. Thank you!

Visited August 2012
“Disappointing!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

High school???? Really???? Roof top bar was fun but employees are unprofessional for a 4star. One, it's awesome to have a good time but at no point should I watch an employee count out their money or be notified that people around me are off duty employees partying for free. Second, as an employee off duty or not the reason it is unprofessional to party where you work is guest can hear you! Remember that! We can hear you so when you talk about one guest, we assume you speak it about all! Third, again we can hear you and because we're not from Albuquerque NM and parking here is AWFUL without Valet, 4 star??????? Don't begin to say anything because I dont remember how far it was, yesssss, free because it's far and non guest take all the spots, about me personally!!! I heard you! And the number one reason people pay for things in a service industry is not because how clean or pretty you look but by the level of service you provide. You can find a nice room anywhere, great service is hard to come by. Great service u don't forget. Cleanliness is common, unforgettable service is not.