“Fun for Car Enthusiasts”

Unser Racing Museum
Ranked #16 of 217 things to do in Albuquerque
Belen, New Mexico
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun for Car Enthusiasts”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This museum contains cars and facts about the Unser family and their racing history. It is a great spot for people who love cars or racing. I am not a racing fan and I thought it was pretty fun, not something I would have chosen but I am glad I saw it. It has many old cars which were pretty to look at and the staff was very friendly. The museum is also kid friendly.

Visited March 2013

Oklahoma
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Really well done!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped in to check out the Unser Museum, due to having some extra time in Albuquerque.
We were very impressed. Sorry to say, I didn't give it enough time. They is much more to see that I anticipated. The staff is very helpful, and friendly. They really go the extra mile to show and tell what they have there.
If you like racing, and I do. Stop in, and don't short yourself on time.

Farmers Branch, Texas
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a very pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Unser Museum is fascinating and very well done. Even if you are a casual fan of the Indy 500, the Unser Museum is a must see! The tour guides were very friendly, helpful, and very informative! The exhibits and videos are all first class! When we went, I was expecting to spend about 30 minutes in the museum, and it is so well done, we spent over three hours. I could spend even more time, and I look forward to going back.

Melbourne, Australia
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Excellent presenttion of the Unser family's racing ... So worth a visit !”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We are racing people, so really appreciated it all. Excellently presented, very informative Tour Guides, so happy to please. We would recommend to anyone interested in Car Racing....There's some thing for everybody there. Thankyou.... And it is definately value for money.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Very interesting racing history”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place has a lot or open wheel racing history as well as Unser history. For the motor head, it is very interesting. The recently opened "back building" has a lot of old gas station stuff. I even got to meet Al Sr. during one of my visits

Visited June 2012