“Great service nice atmosphere kids friendly restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cocina Azul

Cocina Azul
Ranked #13 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great service nice atmosphere kids friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

So nice eat in restaurant that has great food and the people are kids friendly !!!
Loved our food the guacamole was so fresh and not spicy the queso so delicious chili rellenos amazing and the list goes on!! Have to go!!'

Nokomis, Florida
“Great Northern New Mexico Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We've eaten here 3 times and we love it. This is the best of Northern New Mexican food. Geart salsas, Red and wondeful green chile! This is a must on you list!

• Visited August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Today was my second visit to Coquina Azul for breakfast, and they continue to be one of my fav breakfast spots. Located near Old Town, they have a great menu of NM breakfast favorites from burritos, to huevos rancheros, to carne adovada. Today I tried their breakfast special of huevos rancheros served with red chil (perfect temperature). It was just enough food without it being too much. Great atmosphere visiting with friends and good service!

• Visited September 2013
Albuquerque
“Above average food, average service, above average place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been here twice now and the 1st time had a taco salad. The taco salad was a large portion with especially tasty salsa and fresh guacamole. The service was quick the 1st time I visited. Today, I went in specifically for green chile stew to ward off a cold. The primary ingredients were green chile, cubed beef and potatoes. The green chile was particularly chile hot, I should have asked for a sample. The service was slow and I came very close to walking out. My server eventually showed up and apologized for the delay. I felt like they were short handed. I was eventually served a large bowl of green goodness which I couldn't finish. I was able to take it home in a nice container. I've enjoyed that green chile all day long at home.

• Visited September 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate there on Sunday, service was very bad,didn't get our coffee for about ten minutes, then had to wait for creamer, tables were sticky and had hair on it, only several items on breakfast menu. We had to get our own napkins, and wave down the waiter for utensils and coffee. The food was good but the service was not, first time we have eaten there, will probably be the last.

• Visited August 2013