“Marble Brewery”

Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Albuqueruque
“Marble Brewery”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Nice little brewery. Nice décor. Small only 6 or 7 tables and 12 stools, but beer is very good. I am not a beer drinker at all but had a 5 oz brew that I thought was very good, for a non beer drinker. They have a couple of brews that were brewed for the Braking Bad fans and seem to do well. No food there, but you can order off of Ironwoods menu and they will bring it to you. The staff is attentive and the place is very clean. Two big screen Tv's that are not obtrusive, but nice. They have Sunday Night Braking Bad viewings, that sound fun, did not go this week, but maybe next week. My husband and I will probably stop by this nice little place on a regular basis. I might even become a beer drinker. Lots to choose from pale ales to stouts. Enjoy.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Brookville, Pennsylvania
“The Brew Is True”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a microbrewery and pub with a refreshing atmosphere. I guess the brewing vats were in another room as the place did not reek of yeast. The beer was good. The food was provided by a rotating schedule of food trucks that park on the street. This is what we used to call a roach coach when I was in the Air Force. But these are pretty up-scale coaches. No roaches, I'm sure. The day I was there the mobile food provider was the Broiler Monkey converted bus which specialized in sweet or savory crepes. A band was setting up in the outdoor drinking area. I liked this because it left the indoor area with a decibel level that did not rule out conversation. Inside there were some attractive habitués playing board games in the corner. It was like walking into an episode of the TV show Friends! Only beer instead of coffee. The best part was being able to consume an alcoholic beverage in the sunlight and fresh air with a view of the mountains. Unlike most jurisdictions in the U.S., Albuquerque evidently does not prohibit the public consumption of alcohol. So I did not have to drink my beer in a dank, windowless, ill-lit cellar where the doorway was screened so no impressionable youngsters could see people using alcohol responsibly, lest they should become addicted to the devil's cup. I wish my home town had a place like this.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Louis Mark L
Eagle, Idaho
“Westside Tap Room, Tapped into Nowhere”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Heard great things about this micro brewery, mostly from the Albuquerque location. But the West Side Tap room was not so micro in flaws. To be fair, the beer was okay, in fact one was very tasty, The White Beer. However, this tap room was in a strip mall that challenged Google Maps for exact location. It would probably challenge most GPS devices. The menu was from a restaurant accros the strip mall, so it was like opening up a cold one in your patio and having your meal come from a neighbors house. Plastic forks and all. And the food while tasty was not warm, kinda like the beer temperature.
Staff was friendly and welcomed guests. There seems to be a following for this micro brewery and good for them.
But not good for me.

• Visited July 2013
West Bend, WI
“Good Beer, great atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Cool spot for a drink. Only a few blocks from the hotel where we were staying so we walked. Inside was packed, outdoor seating was almost full, live music (Saturday night). Really good atmosphere. Grabbed a few beers and shared a table outside. The IPA and Amber were really good. Did not eat anything, They did have a food truck parked next to the outdoor seating and the food looked and smelled great. Made me wish I had not eaten only an hour or so before. Service was fast, at the bar and the waitress working both in and outside. If even back in Albuqureque I will be back to this establishment.

• Visited May 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great beer!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I were so impressed with the beer at Marble! We got the sampler and liked each new one we tried more and more. My favorite was the Triple, although I also enjoyed the Coffee Stout and Wildflower Wheat. My husband liked the IPA the most. They have outdoor seating which is dog friendly and the woman behind the bar was very helpful.

Visited April 2013