Tripadvisor
Albuquerque
All reviews mcm elegante free drinks omelet bar hash browns exercise room beds were comfortable new mexico the room was nice free shuttle oatmeal hot breakfast balloon festival lounge interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Check in and out experience was bad. They were rude and made it seem like they didn’t care on but about our concerns. Had to wait almost 2 hrs to get my room after 4pm. The beds were not queen size and the bathroom needed maintenance. Walls were to thin. You could hear everything that was happening around us. The dust was everywhere. Thick dust all over the breakfast equipment. Short staffed and the staff were stressed and confused. Had to wait 30 minutes for bowls and forks. The foos was ok.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GaryPerez, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Thank You for staying with us at Ramada Plaza Hotel Midtown and taking time to respond on your recent stay with us. It is my and my teams goal to assure we meet every guest experience and receiving comments as yours, assist us to surpass that expectation and provide nothing short of great customer service.

Thank you again and please keep Ramada Plaza Hotel Midtown in mind when lodging in Albuquerque.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

If you have a problem don’t expect for it to be addressed. I was professional and courteous when explaining I was checked into a room that had not been serviced by previous guest, manager didn’t help a bit

Reviewed January 4, 2020

This place needs to be shut down and rebuilt. This place was awesome in the 1970’s but not now. Breakfast didn’t have bowls or silverware, staff didn’t seem to care. Room was extremely cold, front desk staff was horrible. This was a NYE staycation that was a bust.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 2, 2020

Everyone at this hotel was professional and friendly. Breakfast was good too and free. On weekends they have made to order omlettes which was amazing. On weekends they maybe should change breakfast hours to 9.30 instead of 9am. Allows a little more sleep in options.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GaryPerez, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Reviewed January 1, 2020

We were in the bar and ordered burgers and fries. The waitress said they didn't have fries. I asked to speak to the manager. I proceeded to mention the picture in the menu showed fries and said it came with fries. I reiterated, they don't have any fries because no one ordered them. I told him they should take them off the menu in that case. After taking our order, he came back with piles of french fries with our burgers. GOOD JOB and how to handle a customers request for something advertised.

Room tip: Get he shortest way to get to your room checking in. It took us 20 minutes to our room,handicapped. Learn the layout, Everything is central
Date of stay: November 2019