MCM Elegante Hotel
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Restaurant
$149
$112
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfree drinksomelet barhash brownsincluded breakfastbeds were comfortablewafflesnew mexicoking bedballoon festivalparking lotsanta feold townloungeshuttlenminterstate
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We rented 3 rooms for an annual event and we're very grateful with the attentive staff especially with Fernando, that was available to make accommodations for us and setting up the room promptly when it was needed.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank ivanjudymeraz
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had a good experience. Although the rooms were not the best, the hotel services are the best. These excellent services began from the airport with the shuttle service where we were picked and dropped at the hotel. The drivers are extremely curteous and have very good mannerisms. Upon checking in we were given coupons for drinks and breakfast that were to be utilized for each day we were at the hotel. Every evening we had nice quiet moments with little
noise around and enjoyed each other's company. The breakfast was great. At times, we thought the breakfast was a little over the top in terms of the quality and quantity. Another excellent service is the shuttle service. The shuttle would take us shopping, drop us off, and pick us up whenever we wanted to be picked. This service saved us a bunch of money as we never took a cab at anytime. The hotel staff from the front desk, the kitchen and the shuttle drivers were the best. However, the cleaners and the rooms could do with some improvements as they were not up par.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less noise
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adumimva
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

As we were unfamiliar with this hotel we were not sure what we were going to get. But this ended up being my favorite hotel on the whole cross country trip. First the only issues I could find are the tower and rooms are a bit dated design wise. But really who cares. The rooms were clean, the beds insanely comfortable and the rest of the hotel outside the tower was beautiful. Seating was a bit limited for breakfast because of a couple sports teams but the food was REALLY good. We didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked nice. Will stay again every chance we get.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank bailbondgrl05
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Our water table in our well had run dry so I had to find a place to stay fairly suddenly. So, I got on Kayak.com and found the MCM Elegante Hotel here in Albuquerque. My wife, daughter and I packed up our stuff and headed to the hotel. I was first met by Gabriela at the front desk. She informed me that she would match any internet pricing in the future. That was my first pleasant experience. She was very courteous and conscientious about our home situation and offered her assistance in anyway we needed. My second pleasant experience was in the lounge that evening. Our server Lydia was also very polite and and courteous. Even though she is 8 months pregnant she made sure our food and drinks were delivered in a timely fashion. The next morning, we had breakfast and was treated the same way by the waitstaff at breakfast. Overall, I give this hotel and especially its personnel a 5. One of the most pleasant stays have experienced in a long time. Looking forward to another nights stay tonight.

Room Tip: The first night we stayed in the back side and it was a little loud with the freeway. However, the second night we got a room on the top floor and closer to the front and I did not hear a sound.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mark M
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last three years for conferences, and each time it gets better! Three years ago it was what I expected for what I paid. This time was a really pleasant surprise! Aside from some unexpected amenities from a hotel of this type (free cocktails, full complimentary made-to-order breakfast bar, bath and body works in the bathroom along with makeup remover towelette and sanitizer towelette), the linens looked and smelled very clean, I was greeted by every employee, and the front desk was VERY well staffed by conscientious employees. I was VERY pleased and surprised by the upscale amenities at this hotel. The staff is to be commended.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the expressway- less noise.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business