MCM Elegante Hotel
$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$161
$137
Official Website
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 06/01
$149
Free cancellation until 06/02
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
Hotels.com
All reviewsfree drinksomelet barhash brownsincluded breakfastbeds were comfortablewafflesnew mexicoking bedballoon festivalparking lotsanta feold townloungeshuttlenminterstate
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We stayed one night during the Balloon Fiesta, a very busy season for all hotels in abq! Their shuttle service was very useful as we did not rent a car ($106 per day?? really??). We were picked up at the airport, arrived at 11am and the front desk staff were able to check us in at 12. We even lounged at their pool to kill time while they took care of our luggage. In the evening we were supposed to go to the balloon festival but it was cancelled, so we took their complimentary shuttle to downtown abq. The next morning they had special breakfast hours from 4:45am and special shuttle timings to the park & ride for the festival. We had a really good time and wish we could have stayed longer. The room was clean and spacious and the breakfast was very good!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2012

THe free breakfast makes this hotel special. I know of no other free breakfast with a made to order omelet bar. The rest of the food was also very good. THe rooms are fine but some are getting a little long in the tooth. WE probably would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

First off, I cannot speak to the hotel rooms as I stayed at a different hotel that was cheaper, but I spent many hours on the first floor of this hotel for a small convention, and I was impressed such that I wanted to write this review. Also, of my convention attendees who did have rooms at this hotel, I heard not one complaint from any of them about their rooms, which I find a positive sign since I've heard some of them complain about things at other hotels we have had conventions at that didn't bother me.

From the moment I walked in for the start of the convention on Friday to when I walked out on Sunday after it finished, I found the hotel staff exceedingly pleasant in their interactions with the customers, all the way from front lobby to maintenance staff. Given our convention was less than 70 people, and troubles we have had in the past with various hotels in Colorado and New Mexico charging more than our smaller convention could pay without exceeding our budget, as well as having issues with the event staff due to our not being the biggest and most affluent group they worked with, I was impressed by the many ways this hotel accommodated us. Yes, we had to move from our main convention room to a smaller room Saturday evening due to a larger anniversary party needing our larger room, but the staff did all they could to make this transition as smooth as possible and responded readily when there were some glitches. The restaurant we ate breakfast at was one of the better without being outrageously expensive hotel restaurants I've eaten at, with an impressive selection of food options. The lunch and dinner we were served as part of our convention was also quite satisfying and didn't suffer in quality just because we were not a big wealthy convention.

If we have our convention here again in the future, which I hope we will, I will be a lot more willing to pay the higher room price to actually stay the night here instead of going to another cheaper hotel. I was told that this was once a Holiday Inn that fell on hard times and is under transition into the new brand ownership. From all I witnessed on this visit, I'd say that transition is going well now and the new brand ownership are going out of their way to change former bad impressions. I wish them much success.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Me and my huspand like to take trips and we always stay at Holiday Inn and love it there but this time it was booked and we needed a quick fix so we found this hotel and saw reviews and said why no , well don't !!! Horrible place ... Dirty bathroom , a lot of guests in hallway making noise late and busy street traffic kept me up all night .. Paid way too much for this , I'm better off going to a motel ... Sooo dissatisfied

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel actually exceeds at providing you with outstanding service from the beginning to the end of your stay! The location is convenient to other areas of local interests; the Biopark, museums,Hob Hill, shopping and restaurants and an hour from Santa Fe.The first thing I actually noticed was how everything smelled clean, fresh and inviting with an open lobby. We were greeted and efficiently given our room even during their busiest season, the International Balloon Festival! Throughout the demands of various requests, everyone was professional and maintained a genuine pleasantness throughout the day. No surprises in "hidden fees"; access to parking, using the business center with computer access and copier, shuttle or daily hospitality surcharge because it's all included! The breakfast bar, also includes an omlet station and again the staff are well prepared to provide you with any individual requests. I can't say enough positive things about this hotel and their staff except... after staying here you'll wonder why all other hotels aren't providing the same excellent service! They've certainly raised the bar!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple