I travel to Albuquerque every month or so for 3-4 days. Staying at this hotel lets me manage my travel and work very efficiently and effectively. I get a great rate, a comfortable room and service that actually listens to me [they even accommodate my pillow type request!].
I use the kitchen the whole time I'm there - there are several stores nearby, I use the Whole Foods and Smith's - I can enjoy what I want, when I want, save a lot of cash and eat healthier when I'm traveling on the road.
The space is multi-functional with good task lighting that allows me to set up camp and get some work done.
Nope, not many additional amenities - which is good cause I don't want to pay for a bunch of stuff I don't need/use. [There is no such thing as "free" you pay for it in the rate folks!]
If it is your money, or you are, a company that wants to manage expenses this is a very good choice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay