GPS kept taking us to a back road by the Wal-Mart. I finally called and the man at front desk said he always gets calls because GPS can't find them. After arriving, he said that ever since they built the Wal-Mart, it's like the rest of Wellesley addresses don't exist. Maybe I need to update my GPS???? Not sure what that was all about. We were on our way from Illinois to Scottsdale, Arizona and this was our second stop. Our room was an outdoor entry. The room was kind of beat up looking. I am not really a fan of extended stay hotels, so I was leary about booking here. Probably won't do another one. The toilet was gross. It hadn't been cleaned. And there was something that looked like poo on the floor behind it. I went to the front desk and asked to have our toilet cleaned as it was really gross. The guy at the front desk said that he was the only one there, but he would try to get down there. I told him we were going to dinner and he said he would do his best. When we came back, it had been cleaned but there was still poo on the floor. I guess, you get what you pay for. We only paid $39.00 for the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay