It was actually an ok place. We stayed an additional night to enjoy the lovely city of Albuquerque. Not cool though that there is no coffee in the rooms. Only other issue was the noisy bunch of guys, truckers or gangsters or something, who were getting wasted with their door open on our second night there. That aside though, we really liked it here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Suburban Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Extended Stay