Days Inn East Albuquerque
$59
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
  • Restaurant
$149
$112
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
HIExpress.com
All reviewsowl cafepanda expressindoor poolcoffee makerbed was very comfortablewe've stayedtargetinterstatedryerconvenience
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I chose this location because it was pet friendly but wish I could have afforded a different hotel. While the beds and coverings were clean and comfortable, the carpet was filthy (when we spilled some water and cleaned it up, the towel was black from all the dirt in the carpet) and stained, the toilet seat kept falling off, no stopper in the tub and no maintenance available to fix, the curtains were falling down, one of the rods to open the curtains was off in the corner, the phone connection had to be wiggled in order to get it to work, furniture was chipped, and upholstery was ripped. The staff did offer to move us to a different room but I declined as I didn't expect anything different and too exhausted to move after 14 hours of driving. Breakfast was good although the waffle maker didn't seem to fully cook the waffles and the staff were respectful and pleasant. I did notify them of the issues with the room and they thanked me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Darlisa R
m5686, Manager at Days Inn East Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear our valued customer,

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Lather Bannigan

I just left the worst experience of my life at a Days Inn on Hotel Circle in Albuquerque. It involves the owner who employees told me was intoxicated last night he extorted money from me last night yelled screamed at my wife and I. Told us he was calling police on us and for us to wait in our room till officers arrived. What was my horrible crime? I had my niece come pick us up for dinner and she was now a guest. He said we could not leave room till police arrived. A hour later I called front desk asked when would police arrive. They told me they never called the police since why would they. we had not done anything wrong. Owner had drove off right after screaming at us and taking 20.00 extra dollars from me for my additional guest to pick us up. They said owner was usually a cool guy but was drunk and just likes to yell at guests. This is so unacceptable.. I am looking into filing legal action for false imprisonment.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank LBannigan
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Older motel, but appeared to be newly renovated. Funiture was 80s style, but very comfortable & cleanest that we've stayed in. When we got into our room & turned the TV on, all we got was snow. I checked to see if the cable was connected & found it on the floor behind the TV stand. When I tried to connect it, there was nothing on the back of the TV to connect it to (just a hole). I called the front desk. The desk clerk apoligized & said that he was alone & couldn't do anything to help. For me to come get a key & move to another room. He put us in a room a couple of doors down, which turned out to be a blessing. This room had a Queen bed, love seat, coffee table, fridge, microwave, & was very clean. (a little crowded w/ the extra furniture). Heavy drapes on the back wall revealed a sliding glass door into the indoor pool. Would have been great if we'd packed our swim suits! Wished our grand children were with us. They would have loved it!
Room was on the back side of the motel. Very quiet. Good night's rest. Bed was great.
We have no plans to return to Albuquerque, but if we did, we'd definately stay here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaNellR
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Thank you for your business. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
We are apologized for your inconvenience. We will look forward to hear from you.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

It is true, you get what you pay for....soiled towels, filthy walls, curtains, and carpet. One of the dirtiest hotels, Ihave stayed in! Ewww! Spend an extra $20!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Broomfieldtravelers
m5686, Manager at Days Inn East Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

We are apologize for your inconvience. Please give us another chance to make you happy in your next trip. We look forward to hear from you. Thank you.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We came to this particular Days Inn by accident--I thought I had programmed my GPS for one on the west side of Albuquerque, but once I discovered it was leading me here, I just let it since we were pretty tired. It turned out to be ok. It was conveniently located off I-40 and next door to a diner, a gas station, and a Panda Express. The price was good and the indoor pool was a surprise which we did not use, and the free internet worked fine although it was ad supported which was only a minor annoyance.

The non-smoking room was pretty clean but smelled strongly of disinfectant/perfume which bothered me a little bit--I am fairly sensitive to perfume odors. And I could tell that the owner/manager was really trying to make this a decent place to stay given the shortcomings of the structure itself. The walls were very thin and we could hear voices next door as well as people walking around even though we were on the top floor. The pipes were very loud when the water ran. The room was appointed with a small refrigerator, a small microwave, and a decent desk and swivel desk chair which was great for the work I needed to get done while we were there for the night. The beds were comfortable and I saw no signs of bed bugs nor did any of us receive any bites while there.

We got our standard restless night of sleep from being in a strange place with strange noises, but we did at least get some rest before hitting the road again in the morning after a very nice continental breakfast including waffles, cereals, fruit, toast, muffins, etc. It was a very decent breakfast in a fairly nice room, and very appreciated.

My wife checked out and I noticed when we got home that we did not receive our AARP discount on the bill that I was promised when I checked in. The email address was on the bill so I emailed them. After a couple of days, they did respond and said they would credit my card by $5, which seemed fair and good customer service. It's too soon to tell if the credit will actually appear.

So the bottom line is that when going through Albuquerque, we will most likely stay here again simply because the management tries hard to please given what he has to work with, and we have done much worse before.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kerry G
m5686, Manager at Days Inn East Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Thank you for your time. We look to hear forward from you.