I fell in love the moment I arrived. Los Poblanos is a true representation of what is best about New Mexico. From the inn's stylish but cozy suites, to the heritage of the farmland where your organic breakfast is grown, LP has thoughtfully considered every facet of your experience. Bringing sophistication to the farm without pretension, there is something here for everyone. Make sure you pick up some lavender goods in the shop. The smell will always bring you back to this magical place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque