On a recent trip to scope out the city of ABQ and its surroundings, we were booked for two nights at this fabulous little gem.
After a long day of airport connections and shuffling around with other passengers, it was nothing less than an oasis for these two weary travelers. The attendant who checked us in and escorted us on a brief tour ending with our room explained that we could request more wood for the adorable kiva fireplace in our room, Meem 2. After getting a fire going and a bottle of wine opened, we immediately realized we'd need more wood, which was delivered with haste.
Breakfast was excellent. A choice of two offerings, each complete with fruit and a tasty pastry.
The room was mostly clean, totally full of charm, and very quiet.
For a romantic night away, this place will surely never disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque