Met every expectation from service to accommodation. It may be one of the most beautiful spots in New Mexico to spend the night. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful for being so close to Albuquerque. The restaurant was not open on the night we were there but the breakfast was very good with locally sourced ingredients. While Albuquerue is not a destination for us, this inn will probably have us stopping over there again to try the restaurant for an evening meal in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque