Los Poblanos is one of those rare getaway spots that exceeds expectations. It is located on an isolated, beautiful site yet only a short drive to Albuquerque museums. The dinner was one of the best we have experienced in many years. For breakfast, the chef cooked a BLT / poached egg plate with green chili aioli (yum). The room was simple but very, very comfortable with a quiet, effective air conditioning system. It is fun to stroll the grounds of a working farm and visit their comprehensive farm store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm