I booked again, after having a wonderful, amazing, glorious, etc etc time last year. This year was just as incredible. They gave me a slightly upgraded room, lovely living room area, nice separate bedroom, lots of space. It felt like my home away from home, came and went as I pleased, rode bikes all days, sat by the pool (which was busier with kids than last year), went to a nearby spa, and wanted to never leave. Thank heavens for the cool and peaceful location, as it was nearly over 100 all days. I was able to get a zen place that left me breathless for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque