I was first introduced to Los Poblanos two years ago when my boyfriend at the time did a google search for "clean food". We went to eat and were amazed at how wonderful the food was and enjoyed it even more knowing that it came from local and organic ingredients. Since then, we have stayed there more than a dozen times and loved it so much that we had our wedding there in July of 2012. The staff is not only friendly but they go above and beyond to make your stay there comfortable and relaxing. I remember a time when it was really late when we got in and had forgot to request a comforter set for the pullout sofa. It arrived at our door with a smile not only 5 minutes after I called...even though it was late at night. The complimentary breakfast in the mornings is also amazing and you can never go wrong with the freshly squeezed apple or orange juice. When you are there, it feels nothing like being in the city. It is truly a getaway that makes you feel like you are in the country on a farm!! The animals on the farm are such a great bonus and the beautiful peacocks walking around on the grounds make for a great view when sitting out on your private porch. Since we've been married we have stayed in almost every room they offer and have never once been disappointed! In the summers, the salt water pool is such a great way to cool off and moisturize your skin all at the same time...not to mention the flavored water they leave there for you to sip on when you get thirsty. And don't let me forget the workout room...a great addition if you like to sweat a bit in the mornings...or evenings! I could seriously go on and on about this place because I enjoy it every time I am there and would recommend it to anyone. Please go and see for yourself and you will agree!! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm