What a stunning place. Book the Simms room, it is worth it. We had champagne, candles and a fire in what turned out to be our own quarters. Fabulous meal, outstanding breakfast and the most comfortable bed we have slept in on our road trip across America. Thanks to all the staff for their friendly attentiveness. If I were to recommend a place for a wedding it would be here. All other 'historic' hotels take note; this is how it is done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm