My mother and I stayed here for a recent girls weekend, and it was wonderful. We were there in early November, and the fall colors were gorgeous. The rooms were very comfortable, and the lavender lotions and bath products were simply to die for. The wandering peacocks give a luxurious and whimsical touch to the atmosphere, and we spent way too much at the Farm Store (but as I enjoy lavender scented bliss at home, I have no regrets!).
We also enjoyed a La Merienda dinner our first night there, which was delicious. The breakfasts were amazing as well.
I feel like words can't do justice to the fabulous stay that we had. Suffice it to say that now, even six weeks later, I think of Los Poblanos and the first thought in my head is that I can't wait to get back there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm