We just completed a five-week road trip; staying at B&Bs and inns whenever we could. Los Poblanos was certainly unique. While the staff is friendly and helpful, it does not have the gracious atmosphere of a B&B. What is does have is a beautiful setting in a convenient location. Be sure and wander the grounds as there is much to enjoy that is not obvious at first glance.
We had an upgraded room which was bigger that many apartments. There is also a gourmet restaurant where you can enjoy dinner as well as the complimentary breakfast.
All things considered; this is certainly a treat and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields, enormous cottonwood trees, and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most magnificent historic properties in the Southwest. Designed in 1932 by the region's foremost architect, John Gaw Meem, Los Poblanos combines 50 guest rooms, a working organic farm, and the ideal setting for meetings and special events. The natural beauty, comfort and privacy of Los Poblanos offer our guests a truly relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque