Los Poblanos is a very special place -- worth a trip to Albuquerque. We stayed there on Christmas Day and were so taken with it that we booked another night at the end of our trip. There is a rustic elegance about Los Poblanos, tinged with a whiff of nostalgia for the 1930s agricultural and educational experiment the owners are committed to preserving. You are transported not just away from the city but also back in time. The charm of the place comes from the beautiful setting in a stretch of ranch country along the Rio Grande facing the Sandia Mountains; from the stylish 1930s hacienda architecture (with a hint of Art Deco) and authentic Spanish Colonial decor; from the outstanding farm-to-table food; from the sounds and smells of a working farm; and from the thoughtful, attentive service. A real gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among 25 acres of lavender fields and lush formal gardens, Los Poblanos is one of the most prestigious properties in the Southwest. Detailed tours of the historic property are available to all guests, as well as the included gourmet breakfast incorporating ingredients from our organic farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn & Organic Farm Hotel Albuquerque
- Los Poblanos Historic Inn And Organic Farm