“Fantastic Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic Chinese Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We've lived here for two years and never been disappointed. I'm sure even the fish balls that are advertised on the white board are good, but I haven't had the urge to try them yet. This is an authentic Chinese family restaurant, as evidenced by the kids working the tables....I sense a Tiger Mother. As I said before, everything is outstanding, but the Singapore Mein Fun is the dish I dream about. After falling in love with Char Kway Teow in Singapore (a fried noodle dish), I was hoping this was the real deal. It's not, but its wonderful! It has the same mix of shrimp, pork and vegetables as the real Char Kway Teow, but it has this lovely spicy curry flavor that is unlike Thai, Japanese or Indian Curries. It's surreal. I just tried the hot and sour soup for the first time last weekend. Loved it! My other go-to dish is the Mongolian Beef. You won't be disappointed. I almost forgot, its very affordable.

• Visited February 2011