“Best Chinese food in the city!!!”
Review of China Garden

Ranked #787 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“Best Chinese food in the city!!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Clean and well kept. High quality food with great attention to detail. Absolutely no complaints. I moved here from NYC last year. China Garden is the only Chinese Restaurant that comes to close to what I'm used to, in fact it often surpasses my expectations!

• Visited April 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Excellent food; enjoyable experience”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've visited this restaurant many times in the past. I keep coming back. The food is excellent; the prices very reasonable; Many of my friends frequent this restaurant. Please note, they are closed on Mondays.

• Visited February 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“YOUR new favorite Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I know how it is - we all get very comfortable with OUR favorite chinese restaurant. The one that does egg rolls just the way you like them or has that one special dish that you go ga-ga for; and no one can do it better, right? - Wrong. The China Garden off of Tramway and Montgomery in a strip mall is NOT your typical strip msll chinese restaurant. This is a family operated establishment that has excellent chinese food - egg rolls, spring rolls, hot and sour soup - all great! Simple but well rounded menu that ranges from the expected Sweet and Sour Chicken to Szechuan and Curry dishes that tantalize your taste buds with spice and flavor.
Beyond great flavors, the China Garden gets the details right - fresh crisp vegitables, perfect fried rice dishes and excellent service. All of this and a great price too.
So get out of your routine and make the trip to Tramway and Montgomery to try YOUR new favorite Chinese Restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank JRC_9
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fantastic Chinese Food”
Reviewed February 22, 2011

We've lived here for two years and never been disappointed. I'm sure even the fish balls that are advertised on the white board are good, but I haven't had the urge to try them yet. This is an authentic Chinese family restaurant, as evidenced by the kids working the tables....I sense a Tiger Mother. As I said before, everything is outstanding, but the Singapore Mein Fun is the dish I dream about. After falling in love with Char Kway Teow in Singapore (a fried noodle dish), I was hoping this was the real deal. It's not, but its wonderful! It has the same mix of shrimp, pork and vegetables as the real Char Kway Teow, but it has this lovely spicy curry flavor that is unlike Thai, Japanese or Indian Curries. It's surreal. I just tried the hot and sour soup for the first time last weekend. Loved it! My other go-to dish is the Mongolian Beef. You won't be disappointed. I almost forgot, its very affordable.

• Visited February 2011