“Wonderful food, delightful food and Hugs!”
Review of Tim's Place - CLOSED

Tim's Place
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Good food, comfortable environment and an inspiring story regarding the owner who has Down's
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wonderful food, delightful food and Hugs!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had breakfast, but it was pretty straight forward. Eggs/potatoes/fruit/toast/cottage cheese. Everything was prepared well and the potatoes were great. I saw more elaborate plates on other tables which looked delicious. Service is doting, professional and efficient. The place was clean, bright and everyone got a fabulous table meet and greet by Tim, the owner. Lovely experience.

1 Thank yolyfe1215

Austin, Texas
“Awesome!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We learned about Tim on a news segment, and agreed that if we ever were in Albuquerque, we would go. That evolved into when we would be here, (as we're from Austin, Texas), so we planned our summer road trip around getting to Albuquerque.

Our visit was so much fun!

We had Tim's Mountain of Nachos to start... They were great. I had the Reuben sandwich, and my hubby had the beef fajita burrito.

The portions are huge, the prices reasonable, and the food is delicious.

Tim is delightful and friendly. He can work a room so well, and has so much Happy to share.

We won't forget this stop anytime soon.

6 Thank Lauronious
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Friendly Tim and Crews”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had been wanting to come to Tim's Place for some time, finally came. The food was GREAT! I would definitely come AGAIN hopefully for Breakfast.

5 Thank bernaniko
Dayton, OH
“Got my hug!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We met Tim and his mom and both were very friendly. Tim gave is a hug and talked a little about running his restaurant. The food portions were pretty large and tasted great. The restrooms were super clean. We were glad we visited this great success story!

5 Thank Alaska_Railroad
“Absolutely beautiful!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

How can ANYONE say its just about the food???? Let me tell you something, (in my opinion) there is nothing more important in this life than a beautiful smile And a hug. So what if the food is a little bland! So what if it's a limited menu. This is NOT the point of this restaurant, its about giving someone an opportunity that most "special needs" people will never have. Although my daughter does not have downs, she has special needs and it is so enlightening to see someone get the opportunity to be "normal". God bless this young man and his family!!!. I live in Kansas city Missouri and plan to make visit very soon!!!!

18 Thank vwayman