“Friendly Tim and Crews” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tim's Place - CLOSED

Tim's Place
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Good food, comfortable environment and an inspiring story regarding the owner who has Down's
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“Friendly Tim and Crews”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had been wanting to come to Tim's Place for some time, finally came. The food was GREAT! I would definitely come AGAIN hopefully for Breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank bernaniko

Dayton, OH
“Got my hug!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We met Tim and his mom and both were very friendly. Tim gave is a hug and talked a little about running his restaurant. The food portions were pretty large and tasted great. The restrooms were super clean. We were glad we visited this great success story!

5 Thank Alaska_Railroad
“Absolutely beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

How can ANYONE say its just about the food???? Let me tell you something, (in my opinion) there is nothing more important in this life than a beautiful smile And a hug. So what if the food is a little bland! So what if it's a limited menu. This is NOT the point of this restaurant, its about giving someone an opportunity that most "special needs" people will never have. Although my daughter does not have downs, she has special needs and it is so enlightening to see someone get the opportunity to be "normal". God bless this young man and his family!!!. I live in Kansas city Missouri and plan to make visit very soon!!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
18 Thank vwayman
uk
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really enjoyed myself and the food was awesome.Tim is such a nice guy. Next time I visit I will definitely be going there again!

• Visited January 2014
8 Thank GemSuzanne
Nashville, Tennessee
“Average food, costs more than it is worth,”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I truly wanted to like Tim's Place. I was excited to finally get to go and try it out. The New Mexican options are much better at numerous other restaurants in town. The quality was disappointing. The service was average. I am glad I came to try the place out however will not return.

Visited July 2014