“A fun place”
Review of iT'Z Albuquerque - CLOSED

More attraction details
Owner description: iT'Z the best place in town for a fresh Italian buffet, over 150 games, Bumper Cars, Frog Hopper Ride, Rock Wall and the Spinoli indoor ride!
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Roomy and full of fun, this is a great place to celebrate anything. Variety of food on buffet, fairly quiet rooms in the back to visit while others play.

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

We are pleased to hear that you had a great time here at iT'Z! Thank you so much for taking the time and giving us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had my kids Birthday party here, and the host could not be bothered to take care of us like she should have. But rather be taking care of her kids that she brought in that day!

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thank you Monika for bringing this to our attention. We always strive to make all our parties a great experience and I apologize for not meeting your expectations.

We have recently made a lot of changes in our party department and any feedback you give would be appreciated. Please email me more about your previous party at rbowen@itzusa.com.

Thank you and I hope you are having a great day!

iT'Z Albuquerque GM
505.883.3677

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Fun place for kids. Cheap food that doesn't taste very good.

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

Rebecca, thank you for your feedback. I would like to get more of your feedback regarding our food and the rest of your experience. Please feel free to email me at rbowen@itzusa.com.

Thanks and have a great day!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Large seating areas for eating with attention to kids details. Food is fresh and adults can eat while children play games and have fun.

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

We thank you for your visit and the positive review. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Thanks and have a great day!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The kids always have a good time there, food is good and prices are not too bad!

ITZCORP, General Manager at iT'Z Albuquerque, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Hello My name is Dan Burns. I am the GM of iT'Z. Thank you for visiting us, we really appreciate it. I am glad you had a good time. But stop in any time, i would like to meet you and show you our new attractions. Thanks again!