“Great for Lunch and Good for Dinner”

Best Lee's Authentic Asian Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #773 of 1,857 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The food here is very good, much better than many Asian restaurants in Albuquerque. The lunch specials are good portion sizes, not too large. The lunch special selection is good, although a bit weak on beef and pork based dishes. The dinner menu (and you can order these for lunch as well) is much more extensive so you can expect to get whatever you want from the usual range of dishes. The service is punctual and efficient. A good value and good food.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was excellent, and so the service. Except, nobody on the premises spoke well English, and it was hard to communicate. I ate there before, several times, and this was the first time I encountered this problem.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I keep reading the negative reviews of this restaurant and I totally disagree. My friends and I went Thursday evening at 5PM for the second time this year, and we found the restaurant pleasant, the food good and the service just fine. There were 10 of us so they prepared our entrees one at a time, which we didn't mind at all, as we were enjoying our Pork Dumpling a Crab Rangoon appetizers. The Orange Chicken came out first - it was delicious! Then the Kung Pao Shrimp and Neptune Seafood plate, both very good. I had Shrimp with Garlic Sauce and liked it very much. Best Lee's is definitely on our list of"go to" restaurants. By the way, our young male waiter was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Love the Garlic Shrimp & Scallops with steamed white rice. I always get my food to go and the Chinese young lady is always very nice and respectful. Some day I will go inside and eat because it looks very inviting!

1  Thank Jodelkraut
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to Best Lee's this evening for their Chinese New Year dinner and festivities, along with 11 close friends. We weren't disappointed. The dragons and the character handling them were great fun and the noise makers added to it. The food was everything we hoped for and we all enjoyed our meals. I had the Seafood Delight with lobster, scallops and shrimp. Yummy! Several had the Happy Family of shrimp, beef and chicken in a brown sauce and liked it a lot. The Salt and Pepper Lobster, scallops and shrimp wok dish from the Special Menu was very good. The sesame chicken looked scrumptious! And the pork dumplings were very tasty. We will definitely be back!