“Better Frozen Yogurt Elsewhere”
Review of Love Yogurt Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Love Yogurt Bar
Reviewed July 24, 2014

It was a hot day and we were around Academy & Wyoming for Whole Foods shopping. We noticed Love's Yogurt and decided to give them a try. The machines did not work very well. It was difficult to dispense the frozen yogurt and when it came out the yogurt was runny. The selection of flavors and toppings left a lot to be desired. We dispensed a tiny little bit and left...won't be back. You are better off going over to Menchies or UTwirl.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My family and I stopped here for dessert after dinner on our recent stop in Albuquerque. It was a very good yougart bar with a wide variety of toppings. The young couple that own the place were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I go out for frozen yogurt 2-3 times a week during warm months. Love Yogurt Bar has super friendly staff, up-scale fun first date ambiance, and superb taro and salted caramel fro-yo. I like different flavors at different yogurt shops but the taro and salted caramel keep me coming back to Love Yogurt Bar.

1  Thank Anna-cedars
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Mmmmmm wow this place smells good, looks cute, and the fro-yo is yummy! Clean and friendly.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We travel all the way from the other side of town to visit Love. I like that the toppings are super fresh, they are usually behind the counter dicing strawberries, they have interesting toppings like mochi and lychee. I love the flavors available and LOVE supporting local. This place is a winner.