1,898 results
All reviews quiche rooftop bar apothecary lounge railroad hospital boutique hotel artichoke cafe main building top floor new mexico beautiful hotel fresh fruit nob hill rooms are small shuttle service hot tub central avenue free shuttle
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Love this historic hotel. Spacious rooms and super friendly staff. They are pet-friendly as well and be sure to say hello to Molly at the front desk. Breakfast is served every morning and the Apothecary Lounge is a perfect rooftop spot for sunset and a beverage or dining. Walking distance to some of the top dining in town.

Room tip: Suites are very spacious.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Gerry R
Reviewed August 15, 2018

YES! YES! YES! Loved our stay at Hotel Parq Central. Rooms were clean, hotel was clean. Architecture of the hotel was so modern.Breakfast included and was yummy with lots of options. All the employees were friendly and helpful. They have a shuttle/car and they will take you and pick you up anywhere within 3 miles of the hotel. This was wonderful. Shout out to Rebecca who drove us around and was so helpful and friendly. We didn't bring a dog, but the hotel is definitely pet friendly. We saw lots of guests with dogs and even got to hang out with Mollie the hotel pet ambassador. The roof top bar, The Apothecary Lounge, is to die for with awesome craft cocktails. This will be my go to place to stay in Albuquerque.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank komplikated
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I absolutely lived this hotel. It is not only clean and comfortable, but really nice. I was impressed with the room, especially the beautiful bathroom. I didn’t want to leave. They did a really good job with turning the hospital into a luxury hotel. I highly recommend Hotel Parq Central. Though, parking was a little tight, but that’s not their fault as it was an established building which was converted into a hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank mnicci1
Reviewed August 3, 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at here. The rooms were light and bright and very clean. The grounds and jacuzzi were well maintained. The rooftop bar was fabulous - great place to have a cocktail and watch the sunset. The free breakfast buffet was much better than most. Next time I stay in ABQ, I'll definitely stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank maryn67
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The architecture of this hotel is beautiful. It was once a hospital and has been beautifully restored, with modern decor. Beautiful to see history remain visible, as you walk through the hallway, and a crisp sterile appearance. The hotel staff were exceptional and on my early check out had food for both my son and I, which was a lifesaver as we rush off to the airport. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018