Hotel Parq Central
$59
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
$88
$75
$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$149
$102
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$77
$73
ComfortInn
Nativo Lodge Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$75
$114
$109
Hotels.com
1,812 results
All reviewsquicherooftop barapothecary loungeboutique hotelrailroad hospitalartichoke cafemain buildingtop floornew mexicobeautiful hotelfresh fruitnob hillrooms are smallhot tubshuttle servicefree shuttlesanta fe
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I ended up having some housing issues at another place and needed a place to stay for the month. Lucky for me I found Hotel parq central. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful at all times. It was extremely clean and tidy. The breakfast was always fresh and delicious and the shuttle service is an added bonus. I ended up working close by and they were able to promptly pick me up and drop me off each day. Everyone is friendly and really goes out of their way to make sure your time at the hotel is enjoyable. There's a reason why it is so highly rated- and frankly anything less than outstanding reviews are probably written by people who are just disagreeable to start off with. Their staff really cannot do more to make you comfortable. I look forward to staying here again next time I am in town and would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank travelgirlcw
YancySturgeon, General Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Dear travelgirlcw,

Thank you so much for the kind way that you described your recent experience at HPC. Ensuring that our guests feel comfortable is very important to us and that is why we place such an emphasis on customer service. We are glad that you had such a friendly connection with our staff and you enjoyed features such as the complimentary breakfast and shuttle service.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

A beautiful repurposing of an old hospital, this hotel was generally a delight to stay in. From the fine welcoming team of Jeremiah and Dave to the well-planned bathroom to the clever bits of hospital-referenced decor to the tasty breakfast, this property is very very good. But our room, which I think was typical, was very small - probably the size of the original hospital rooms. No desk. No room for suitcases. I'd certainly stay here again if I didn't have much luggage or was traveling alone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear artichokeannie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at HPC. We are glad that you enjoyed the grounds and breakfast. If you would prefer a larger room in the future please feel free to talk to us down at the front desk in order to explore the options of providing you with a different room or an upgrade.

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am sorry I was only able to spend one night at this very special hotel. If you need a clean room, with great linens as many fresh towels as you need, a great bathrobe to slip into after an incredible showering experience this may be it. Who knew this was available in Albuquerque. I would have expected it in Santa Fe but this was a very pleasant surprise. Yes Albuquerque, not only do you have some class restaurants you now have a class boutique hotel.
What can I say; they had me under their spell as they escorted me from their intimate front desk, through the lobby past the observatory to my room. I will be back.

Room Tip: Be sure to check out the lounge on top of the hotel. The view and drinks are worth a visit. Also take you breakfast outside to eat on the patio.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
YancySturgeon, General Manager at Hotel Parq Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Peter L.,

We are ecstatic that your recent stay with us at HPC was so enjoyable. It is always great to hear that our hard work and customer service is paying off so thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are working on creating a vivacious neighborhood in east of downtown Albuquerque and it is wonderful to hear that our guests enjoy the area as much as we do.

We hope to see you again soon maybe grabbing a drink or a light meal at the Apothecary Lounge. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This awesome hotel was converted from an old hospital. They reused and upcycled many fixtures and features from the hospital to give the hotel a very personal touch. The bed was very comfortable. The place was immaculate. The hot tub outside felt private even though you are in the middle of the city. The water was actually very hot (rare for a hotel from my experience). The only thing that could be improved was the breakfast offerings, but for the price you can just grab something at a cafe nearby. The bar/light food options on the 4th floor were great and provided a nice view of Albuquerque. Will definitely stay here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TheKonz,

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review of your recent stay at HPC. The historic element provides the hotel with a lot of local character so thank you so much for mentioning our renovated elements. We are happy that we were able to make you feel comfortable and at home during your stay and we hope to see you again next time you are in Albuquerque!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Nice hotel, but staff needs help. Doorman / bellman stood there until I unloaded the car in the rain before he offered to help at all. He looked right at me. When checking out the breakfast options, because my wife has dietary restrictions, I got a smart retort from one of the guys.. Sorry, people do not make fun of my wife. Bad form. When I mentioned this to the desk person, it was like a shrug of the shoulders and a half hearted sorry. We stayed in 4 establishments this trip. This was the worst.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ron K.,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay at HPC. If you ever choose to stay with us again in the future we hope to change our opinion of the staff. We try to constantly maintain a professional and courteous attitude towards our guests and we wish that this behavior would have been brought to the attention of the management team so that the matters could have been dealt with accordingly.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel we are constantly searching for ways to improve.