My wife and I spent one night at the Parq Central. We recommend it highly to all for the following reasons:
1. Comfortable bed: We had a great night's sleep on a wonderfully comfortable bed.
2. Soothing room decor & design: Our standard room was small but well-appointed with satellite TV, safe, adequate storage, easy-to-use air conditioning, large windows, and large shower. It was everything we needed to relax and unwind.
3. Service: We were greeted by a very friendly and informative staff person. We felt welcomed and valued.
4. Location: The hotel is very easy to get to from I-25 and is very close to the airport and several restaurants.
5. Free shuttle: The hotel offers a free shuttle to/from the airport terminal, airport car rental center, and downtown locations.
6. Continental breakfast: We enjoyed a great breakfast in the hotel's large and bright dining area. The choice included bagels, pastries, fruit, yogurt, cereal, and one hot item (two types of quiche on our morning).
7. Free internet. There is free wifi throughout the hotel. This includes a couple of computers near the lobby (which has a printer - great for your boarding passes!)
Some things to note:
1. The hotel does not have a restaurant or room service. There is a lounge on the top floor that serves small plates - but not full meals as such. There are several restaurants/diners within an easy walk of the hotel - but just bear this in mind if you will arrive very early/late.
2. The aforementioned rooftop lounge is the Apothecary Lounge. I found service here to be very poor - it makes me wonder if this is managed separately from the hotel.
3. There is a fitness center open 24 hours a day - but it is quite small (only four machines and a very small floor area)
We really liked the Parq, got a great deal, and would love to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect blend of contemporary comfort and historic elegance, our boutique hotel is ideal for leisure and business travelers in search of superior service and a memorable place to stay in Albuquerque. This is a place to rest, relax and refresh with stylishly appointed guestrooms, an outdoor dining plaza, spacious garden park and a rooftop lounge with panoramic views of the mountains, downtown city lights and enchanting Southwest sunsets. Don’t just stay in Albuquerque — get away to an urban oasis at Hotel Parq Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Parq Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.