“You can taste that it is made with love”
Review of Buen Provecho

Buen Provecho
Order Online
Ranked #691 of 2,089 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad we found this gem!they offer many vegetarian or meat options so we were both happy and ended up there several times at Buen Probecho during out stay in Albuquerque. I have never had Latin food like this before, it was creative, fresh, of generous proportions and made with love. The owner treated us like family and you can taste that she and her loyal staff love making Costa Rican food for it's clients. Every dish was my new favorite. Wish I had a place like this where I live. Definitely try Buen Provecho if you are wanting a delicious surprise for your taste buds, you will NOT be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food and service at this establishment is amazing! I love all of the food there are plenty of options and plenty of flavor. I followed the owner from the local markets to her opening her restaurant in this beautiful little shopping strip. Family place water play for the children and beer across the way for adults there is very good food in this strip but this one is my absolute favorite. The vegan and vegetarian tamales are wrapped in banana leaves they are moist and flavorful my absolute favorite. The nachos are also very delicious, I fell in love with the yucca fries and the taco tico. You have to try it all!!! You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

Forget the fact that this is Costa Rican food. It is just unbelievable food! Be prepared to maybe wait in line, but the wait is worth it. The presentation was beautiful, the food was fresh, and it tasted delicious!

Date of visit: September 2019