“Good food and good friendly service”
Review of Torinos' at Home

Torinos' at Home
Reserve with OpenTable
Torinos' at Home is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Northern Italian restaurant.Open 6 days a week Monday - Friday 11am to 9 pm and Saturday 1pm - 9pm.
new jerey
“Good food and good friendly service”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I ate here tonight. We really enjoyed the food and our waitress, Carson. We had seen this on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. My salad was very fresh and the dressing was great. My gnocchis with brisket was tasty and the meat was tender. My husband had the goat cheese salad and squid ink pasta and enjoyed both of them. We each had dessert, which was a great way to end the the meal. Meeting the owner and her husband was nice also.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank penney97

“Small Portions”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the restaurant in the past. This time I came in for lunch and was very disappointed with tiny portions of soup and salad. It was very expensive for what I had.

Visited December 2013
Belen,NM
“One of the better ABQ eatteries”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I stopped by for our first visit after seeing the place reviewed on Diners, Dives and DriveIn. The bread was to die for; tasty and enjoyable with the olive oil. Menu is limited for dinner choices and there were no special. I had the spaghetti bolognaise, which was okay for a NM restaurant. IT lacked a kick in the sauce. Sufficient meat and vegetables in the sauce, but lacking an Italian kick. My husband had the ravioli; it also was lacking a KICK in the sauce. The pasta were nicely filled, with a separate small piece of beef on the side. The prices were reasonable. Dessert, however, was off this earth for pricing and we skipped. The waitress was reasonable attentive, but with only one other person dining at 4 PM, she could have stopped by more often. Soda was plentiful, which my husband liked, since they delivered a small carafe in addition to the glass. He did not have to wait to do his refill.
Probably would not hurry back; I am from NJ where we know Italian.

We were warned that reservations for dinner are a MUST on the weekends !

• Visited November 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“2nd rate resturant”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Talk about a disappointment. Getting on TV must have gotten to their heads because the food was below the quality that we can get from an Olive Garden. Not only we things overpriced but the service was horrible. Must be why the place was dead on a Friday night. I figure that they won't be around much longer, so if you want to get food made by a short order chef and a microwave, this is the place for you.

• Visited November 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum.”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Not many places in the 505 truly make from scratch these days and so Torino's food is a welcome exception. Odd location kept us from trying it sooner, despite recommendations from friends, but now we will return often. The difference in food that is made fresh from scratch is obvious and every selection on the menu that we have tried has been delicious. Also love the fact that the owners are in house and come around to visit (when did that become so rare?) Excellent wines and desserts round out the experience. I highly recommend Torino's in a city where too much comes out of a can.

• Visited October 2013