“Share a Meal watch the Wine” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Torinos' at Home

Torinos' at Home
Reserve with OpenTable
Torinos' at Home is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,778 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Northern Italian restaurant.Open 6 days a week Monday - Friday 11am to 9 pm and Saturday 1pm - 9pm.
“Share a Meal watch the Wine”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had lunch at Torinos' ... Shared a pasta dish .. Food was good service was good .. New wait staff didn't know the menu well .. When I ordered a house Chianti for lunch I was shocked to see the small pour ...and equally shocked when the bill came for $11 per glass of wine .... I asked the server about it ... she didn't really care ... I won't be back... Pricing is out of line ...

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Rqball
torinos, Owner at Torinos' at Home, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Sorry to read your disappointment.
We do have a couple of new waiters and every day we are working on more training, please it would be nice if you let us know in what your waitress was not able to help you out

The Chianti that we serve like all the other red wine is served in a wide stemless glass
5.5 oz
The sensation to have less is due by the fact that the glass is way way wider than a regular stem glass
We like those glasses because they allowed wine to breath better
We are sorry for the inconvenience, we are happy to see that you liked the food

We are a family business and we have no intention of stealing from our patrons, we want you leave Torinos happy and satisfied
Try to come back, make a reservation, ask for Daniela

Overland Park, Kansas
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

Every time I go to Albuquerque, Torino's @ Home is on my must visit list. The owners are native Italians and the food is some of the best Italian I've ever eaten. For lunch, I shared a Caprese salad and enjoyed an absolutely delicious bowl of fresh pasta with gorgonzola sauce. I admit, I was very intrigued to see how that strong of a flavor profile would fare in a pasta dish and I was not disappointed. The sauce was extremely flavorful without being too rich and overwhelming. Rumor has it they filmed an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives several days after our visit and I can't wait to see what Guy discovers at this gem!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank GrumpyPug
Los Angeles, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We are not locals of ABQ and tried this restaurant based on reviews, and the reviews were right! This place is great! Try the soup and caprese salad. A must!

Visited September 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Every time I go to Torinos @ Home I am never disappointed. Whether it is for lunch, after work appetizers, or the romantic date night, the food has always been adventurous, fresh, and unexpected flavorful combinations, I know I am going to enjoy something special when I go. For lunch, their panini sandwiches are to die for. For after work appetizers, hmmmm it's a tough choice because I've had almost all of their appetizers, , foie gras, figs, smoked duck breast...but my husband and I love to get two apps, the Fritto Misto and the Antipasto Platter, togehter it's a meal and perfect for a quick app stop. Dinner is the best. For our romantic dates, we love to try the specials because the owner/chef is incredible and this husband and wife team train the waiters to be knowledgeable enough to suggest a good wine pairing. When we don't try the specials, we love the beef brisket ravioli and the wide pasta with gorgonzola cream sauce or their ghnocchi are three of our favorites. I especially love the owners and their staff, they recognize us and welcome us like family. The patio is wonderful, it's cool and surrounded by trees and green (a welcome sight in Albuquerque). I would highly recommend Torinos@Home for anyone who loves to experience passionate food.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SusanRyerson
Mexico City, Mexico
“I knew it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

that was going to be a excellent experience
my wife joined me during my business trip
We had few lunches and 3 yes 3 dinner at this place
We had dinner on the patio, green grass, pleasant and quit
The service was one the most personal we ever had
The waitress knew the menu perfectly
we start with an appetizer a platter with several meat cut and grilled vegetables, my wife wanted also a slice of foie gras
We had fresh pasta, black, with calamari that was divine, we shared
Than a duck leg that melted in our mouth
We finish dinner with a pannacota and espresso

As I said we had few lunches aswell and we had panini, a duck panini and proscuto, and a tiramisu, I ususally dont like tiramisu but tiramisu.....
this was the best Italian restaurant ! I will go back to Albuquerque just to eat at Torinos, If I could

Visited July 2013