“Friendly Staff - good food”
Review of Lucia - CLOSED

Lucia
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Albuquerque Original Townsite
Cross street: 2nd & Copper
Transit: The Hotel is located two blocks from the Alvarado Transportation Center in downtown Albuquerque which is also home to the Rail Runner Depot.
Los Angeles, California
“Friendly Staff - good food”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our experience of this restaurant started off slow but by the end of our visit had definitely improved. The food was good and had a very nice presentation. It was not overly expensive for a hotel restaurant and we never waited for a table.

Pleasant Hill, California
“Great Choice for More Formal Dining”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a great place to go for a special occasion, a more formal meal or a business meeting. The location is somewhat inconvenient being that it is in downtown Albuquerque so most times you will need to leave your car with the hotel attendant or pay at a nearby lot. Not a big deal but something you may want to consider. We went on a Sunday evening so on-street was easy. Certainly if you are a guest at the upscale Hotel Andaluz you will want to eat here at least once. This was our last night in Albuquerque and was a great place to go for our final dinner in the city. The decor, service and food were all top-notch.

We chose to have cocktails in the very attractive lobby before our meal. There were not many people either in the lobby or restaurant so it was pleasantly quiet. We started our meal with the Andaluz Antipasto which was tasty and more than enough for 2 people. I had the Ahi Tuna and my partner had the Flat Iron Steak. Both were attractively prepared, done to our specifications and quite delicious. Our server Elizabeth was attentive, personable and professional and gave us just the right amount of service to make us feel comfortable without getting in our faces.

In summation I was very pleased with our overall experience and would plan to return if in Albuquerque again.

Spokane, Washington
“Wish I had a better experience.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

My experience at Lucia was a catastrophe. I arrived late on a Saturday night to Hotel Analuz (which I loved, see review) however my experience with the resteraunt has horrible I ordered the burger which arrived completely dry with cold French fries to boot. When I complained the server told me that they're not really a burger place with a condescending look for not ordering something more expensive. I would highly recommend avoiding this restaurant, Albuquerque has to have better downtown options.

Corrales, NM
“Good food, great service, still lacking”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Though all of our food was very good, sea bass, scallops, pork chop and flat iron steak, there seemed to be lacking that extra something that could make it excellent. Service was top notch. The flan for dessert was totally forgettable. Wine list is definately overpriced. Two times markup is expected. Some selections were three times or more. Having been here twice before, I would have to say that it is still in the middle of the pack as far as better Albuquerque restaurants though I believe there is hope.

Montana
“Great decor, food and service”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a large group and the "host" ordered wine for dinner, appetizers and then dessert samples. I ordered the halibut special which was so light and delicious. Our waitress was very attentive and handled all of our needs very well.

Visited June 2013