“My favorite ABQ casino”

Route 66 Casino Hotel
Ranked #47 of 222 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get your kicks like never before at Route 66 Casino! Route 66 Casino Hotel and RV Resort is located less than 20 minutes west of downtown Albuquerque. The Route 66 Casino Hotel offers over 1,300 slot and video poker machines, 26 table games, a 500-seat bingo hall, a dedicated poker room with 10 tables, five restaurants, five bars, 8,000 sq. feet of convention space, nightclub, arcade and retail gift shop.
Denver, Colorado
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“My favorite ABQ casino”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is the best casino in Albuquerque. They have the best buffet with the best pricing on Monday to Wednesday. The best selection of table games and slots. The casino floor isn't all crammed together and you have room to walk around.

1 Thank Ash M

Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Didn't hit the big one”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The casino was easy to get to right off I-40. Lots of interesting slot choices. Signed up for the player club and received free money. Buffet was a good selection for the price

Pinellas County, FL
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun Casino, Quaint”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We actually visited their sister casino "Dancing Eagle" about 1/2 hour up I-40 from this main casino. Dancing Eagle, to me, was a very refreshing and quaint casino. Very relaxing and the people were nice. I visited with my grandma, who wanted to play Bingo. We didn't BINGO, but we really enjoyed the time we spent there. We went twice, and both times I enjoyed my time there. Would definitely go back when in town.

Edgewood, New Mexico
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Used to be Excellent”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We used to go here once a month to eat at the buffet and gamble a little. The buffet was excellent with many choices and the food was fresh and tasty. Not any more. The last few times we have gone we found that they raised the price and lowered the quality.... a lot! The selection is no longer there, the service is poor and the quality of the food has taken a nose-dive. The last time we were there, my wife and I both got sick. The casino itself is so full of cigarette smoke that one can hardly breath and the dealers are surly and rude. And that's a shame, because this was a nice distraction from the routine and now we have to find something else....

Visited January 2013
2 Thank sandiablonde
Montgomery
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Awesome Decor”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We are not gambling people by any means, but this casino just so happened to be on our way into Albuquerque, so we decided why not.

The casino was very easy to park and get into, the staff was very friendly and helpful. We signed up for a Player's Card, and received free playing money, so we decided to stay and play for a few minutes.

The decor in the whole casino was beautiful. The carpeting was a collage of Route 66 signs and the walkways were carpeted to look like roadways !! The decor on the walls were all Route 66 signs, old buildings, and views of the past.

This casino is very pretty, a little loud, and not too bad on the smokiness. All in all, we are both glad we stopped here to check it out !!

Visited May 2013