“Becareful eating at thunder road” 2 of 5 bubbles

Route 66 Casino Hotel
Ranked #44 of 217 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get your kicks like never before at Route 66 Casino! Route 66 Casino Hotel and RV Resort is located less than 20 minutes west of downtown Albuquerque. The Route 66 Casino Hotel offers over 1,300 slot and video poker machines, 26 table games, a 500-seat bingo hall, a dedicated poker room with 10 tables, five restaurants, five bars, 8,000 sq. feet of convention space, nightclub, arcade and retail gift shop.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Becareful eating at thunder road”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had a good time at the casino,my wife and I ate at thunder road and it was enjoyable,until the waitress brought me my bill and I noticed the track marks on her arm needless to say I paid with cash instead of my card.Really bothersome that the casino isn't worried about there customers nor who they hire.

2 Thank 8ooo

Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Thunder Road Steakhouse is AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

If we go back it will be solely to dine at Thunder Road Steakhouse. The Chef is fantastic!! We got in on the 2/$20 promotion and had the best seasoned Sirloin Steak and freshly breaded Jumbo deep fried Shrimp, and they were out of this world. Dinner came with a beautiful salad (chef made us a special avocado ranch dressing) and it was served with two additional 2 sides. Salsa bar had an amazing variety of homemade salsas, bean dips and soups. The white bean soup with ground beef and green chilies was (hands down) the best soup I have ever tasted. Chips and salsa, guacamole made to order at your table were complimentary appetizers. The waitress (Rachael if I remember correctly) was the best!! The Chef came to the table to share a few of his secrets, great guy!! Must mention the Manager was very busy making sure his customers were very well taken care of... he was very hands on.. loved the whole dining experience. And all for $20... AMAZING

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CindyARobin
Albuquerque, New Mexico
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“This buffet is a step above most - give it a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were first impressed with the variety of food - they have stations for different choices (Asian, Italian, etc). and then we were really impressed with the quality. It was fresh and had not been sitting there and was well worth the price (in fact we thought it was a bargain). We ate healthy and agreed that this would be a place to return to.

Visited March 2012
Chicago, Illinois
178 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Get your Kicks and enjoy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

JMJ As the Casino sparkles in its neon lights-you'll feel the first excitement!! Great gaming floor and food opportunities!! The time flew and before we knew it-time to get moving home...Carve out a few hours to experience part of the magic that is Rt 66-America's mother route!

Visited November 2012
Albuqueruque
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Thunder Road/RT 66”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband and I enjoy eating at Thunder Road, but we find that the hostess on duty most always is very unfriendly and always has a sour look on her face. This is the introduction to your restaurant and she gives a very bad impression to first timers. We ate there on Halloween evening and she was almost nasty. We were lucky we got a young man to seat us, but we watched her as she seated your other guests and boy what a bad impression she made. You need to replace her or give her some sweet pills or something.

Visited October 2012