“Avoid it.....bad news” 1 of 5 bubbles

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Avoid it.....bad news”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

This has a new name......HARD ROCK CASINO. Our small group met there for the noon buffet on 6/8/10. Due to remodeling the buffet has been shifted to the poorest of locations.......broken into small rooms. The salad bar area.........get this........had no sign of tomato or onion.....They were not out of these items.......they just were not there. One friend asked for ice tea......the reply was "we have sweetened tea or raspberry tea, but no plain ice tea"! The string beans were somewhat underdone and woody. A pasta dish had little shrimp and no flavor for the penne or the shrimp.

The casino was tried on two machines played many times in the past. Both gladly took the money and provided little play. One did hit the big bonus feature but this was a very tiny reward for the wait. Machines very tight. Loud music for the elderly, many hearing impaired, defies logic. Opt to see a rotten movie instead.

2 Thank greenchilikid

lubbock,tx
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Worst stop we made”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2010

My wife and I were casino hopping in Albuquerque and made the mistake of including this stop on our trip. We were here about 1 year ago and it was ok but this time it was terrible. They have crammed slots into every opening, leaving very little room to walk. We saw several rows of slots where someone was playing and their spouse was sitting next to them or behind them, taking up a space and not playing. This was happening all over the casino. Security appeared to be non existent and with the number of shaddy characters and the constant bumping into people due to the lack of room, this was the only location where I put my wallet in my front pocket to eliminate the possiblity of theft. When I tracked down my wife, her first words were "lets get out of here". I dont know what the owners are thinking but this place has really gone downhill fast.

1 Thank Texas_Bubba