“Viet Tastee”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
albuquerque new mexico
“Viet Tastee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Have been here several times as it is close to my home. Lucky me, every time I've gone here I've had excellent dining choices, good service and delicious meals. I often find that even if you've been to a place a number of times there's sometimes a poor dining experience. I've never found that to be true at Viet Taste. I'm just as impressed by the fact that it is not a big room but never have to wait for long at all. You won't find better Vietnamese fare in the city.

• Visited January 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent Dining Expeerience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Viet Taste based on suggestions from a number of our co-workers. Their suggestions were correct. The food was excellent, service was fast and friendly, and the portions were just right. We will definitely return.

New Mexico
“Good Selections....But”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

Viet Taste is probably one of Albuquerque's better vietnamese dining choices. Good food and atmosphere, the restaurant has better than average service and a good selection on the menu. I would have rated the restaurant excellent, however a couple of times they have over cooked (burned) the noodles in the stir fry. Since it happened more than once it does raise concern. Otherwise, we have had good luck with our non-noodle selections.

• Visited October 2012
“Great food...one hiccup!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

Love this place for tasty and reasonably priced Vietnamese food and atmosphere; the clay pot pepper pork is a fav and I have never been disappointed; my husband had a shrimp issue one time (scales left on his prawns) so this holds some reservations for me for giving an excellent rating!

• Visited September 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I have enjoyed this restaurant for several years. The service is friendly. The food is fresh and always good