“Great value”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great value”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I have enjoyed this restaurant for several years. The service is friendly. The food is fresh and always good

Jemez Pueblo, New Mexico
“Great food, modest prices”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Viet Taste has been one of my favorite places to eat in Albuquerque for quite some time. Whenever I'm in the area I try to swing by there for a great bowl of pho or a bowl of vermicelli with grilled chicken or pork. Either are great.

Their egg rolls are crunchy and delightful. I can make a meal of the spring rolls and a small bowl of soup any time. The service has always been excellent and quick.

• Visited October 2012
Placitas, New Mexico, United States
“One of my favs”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I love Viet Taste. I go there as often as I can. The food is fantastic, especially the pho. The wait staff are very prompt and courteous and the price is great. Everytime I go, the place is packed with people. But don't worry, I have never had to wait for a table since they move people through so quickly with their speedy service.

• Visited July 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Coming from a Vietnamese American family, I am impressed when I find a place that has good Asian food let alone Vietnamese food. Food was very good here, but service was slow. We like smaller places because they are usually more authentic. This was, but I think they try to make it fancier than it should be. I like more of the home style feel. Nice, friendly staff.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ismfaustus
Phoenix, Arizona
“Tasteless with a side of Burnt Rice”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had dinner here with friends when I was in Albuquerque. They said it was good, so we went. Maybe it was good when they were there before but this time....ugh. The food was tasteless except for the burnt rice in the bottom of my pot dish. My friends dishes were pretty much the same and they had told me that the food was better the last time they were here. Service was so-so and there is no beer or wine. I have had much better Vietnamese and I will certainly not dine at Viet Taste again. Honestly, it was cheap but certainly not going out of your way for.

• Visited May 2012