“Good eats!”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: West Old Town
Neighborhood: West Old Town
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We went with the buffet because we have two teens who eat a lot. The Pizza was delicious and the place was very nice. kind of empty for a Sunday afternoon, but I did see a lot of people doing the take out thing. Staff was courteous and prompt. Pizza was always hot and the pasta and salad bar had tons of choices. Loved it.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

The pizza here is marvelous, the green chili alfredo (I think that's what it was called) was delicious, and the staff was on the ball. However, that said, remember that it's a small place where if you happen to get there when 10,000 other people do, it's going to take a while to get your food. Okay, the 10,000 people part was an exaggeration, but it seemed like it went from 0 to 75 standing in line in a heartbeat and I heard numerous complaints from people at other tables about the time they were having to wait. The wait is worth it, folks! I know if we'd arrived 10 minutes before the crazy rush, things would have been on our table much faster, and it gave us a chance to unwind from a busy day.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I heard to go here from a coworker. The parking outside was tricky and the meters were broken (not the restaurants fault...just giving fair warning). We went in and they were doing a buffet. We went at an odd time so it wasn't busy at all. They pizza was decent, not my favorite but the macaroni and cheese was some of the best I had ever had. I really do like this place, not sure if I would go back though because it really wasn't anything to write home about. Definitley eat the macaroni and cheese though :)

Reviewed August 9, 2012

A bit small for the masses, but the size might deceive as there's a great patio out back, too. The pizza is great and the beer variety is, too. A fabulous stop for a quick bite near the Plaza.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

The pizza is great, but it's all about the chicken blt sandwich, creamy tomatoe soup and excellent salads! I washed it all down with a local Marble Brewery beer (2.00 pints on Marble Mondays I hear). Great experience overall, highly recommended!