“Good for the money, in a central location”

Travelodge Albuquerque Midtown
Ranked #134 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Houston, Texas
“Good for the money, in a central location”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I booked this hotel to help with business I was doing in the area. It was a good location for getting around Albuquerque and the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. They were there to help me print some things I needed in a hurry without charging me for them. The breakfast was decent and the room was nice and clean. I would definitely book here again if I needed to come back into town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Allison S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ontario
Reviewed January 15, 2014

everything was excellent, the staff was friendly and knowledgable,room was clean, I wil definitely stay here when I need to. G and L.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Shawnee
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I needed a place that accepted pets. I would have liked having a first floor room I requested. The carpeting in room 212 was very dirty, not all the lights worked and there was no security latch..

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed January 3, 2014

we found Travelodge on booking.com and when we booked it,nowhere did it say we were being charged an extra hidden 50.00 fee for our daughter.the guy at the front desk wouldn't let me cancel the reservation even if I told him 86.47 was all we could afford.we came here because our landlord wont spray our apartment and its infested with roaches that came from the apt upstairs.so we bought roach bombs and came here hoping to have a peaceful Friday-sunday weekend to ourselves.tonight if after voicing my concerns to the person at the front desk nothings resolved we will checkout tomorrow morning and never come back here again.avoid this and all Travelodge motels if you have small children.luckily we brought our own pillows and blankets and towels/shampoo/conditioner.or else we'd be charged for using them too..

Room Tip: Americas value inn on eubank are where the microwave and mini fridge are at and free breakfast.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Albuquerque hotels

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Everything was fine here, the second time around, as it was a year ago. Both my reviews will so testify! Good place, good people, good service, especially shuttle between property and Amtrak OR airport!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Saskatchewan Canada
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

room was basic and clean. mattresses were comfortable.staff was friendly. however in room all knobs on heating/cooling unit were broken off.still workable. one lamp was missing a bulb (desk gave me a bulb)but was plugged into non functioning plug. other lamp was missing on.off knob (switched from broken lamp to fix).
left before breakfast but looked like the standard with a waffle machine. 24 hr coffee.
internet slow.good price. little hard to locate..keep driving ast corner with the curcke k and it is there (sign initially hidden around curve).

• Stayed December 2013