“Not thrilled with the food”
Review of Nick and Jimmy's

Nick and Jimmy's
Ranked #83 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I ordered the Greek Chicken but they were out of it, which surprised me so I had a pasta dish which tasted like a lean cuisine. Other people have told me they've had a good experience so I'll try it again. Great bar area.

There are newer reviews for Nick and Jimmy's

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went to Nick and Jimmy's because there was a 35 minute wait at a nearby restaurant. What a delightful surprise. The locals had told us it was good and eclectic, and they were right. We had the meat dolmades appetizer with warm lemon sauce and small greek salads, then excellent bread with dipping oil. By the time our entrees arrived (Italian and Mediteranean pastas), we were full! The service was very courteous and timely. We will certainly go there again on our next trip to Albuquerque.

1  Thank DesertDeb48
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A group of us went on a Monday night. The food was excellent. I had the lamb chops grilled to perfection. This was a special so not available all the time. Others in our party had the parmieson encrusted fish and said it was great.
We went back on Saturday. The food was still great but the service was slow.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because other places were hour plus wait on Friday night. Never heard of this place (not from alb). Was seated in15 min. Quite the variety on the menu. Wife and I both had Greek good food. Greek salad not very Greek but dinner was good and reasonable price

1  Thank Bryan L
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My friends and I stopped in for dinner after Little Theater Sunday evening for their advertised specials. We were pleasantly surprised at the choices available. I ordered the Greek platter and loved it. The spanokopitas and dolmades were delicious. The special includes dessert so I had the baklava and loved it. My friends enjoyed their choices of flat iron steak with Greek potatoes, and Parmesan crusted sole. This is a perfect place to go after the theater.

1  Thank rt66sandy