“Great food”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 6, 2013

A group of us went on a Monday night. The food was excellent. I had the lamb chops grilled to perfection. This was a special so not available all the time. Others in our party had the parmieson encrusted fish and said it was great.
We went back on Saturday. The food was still great but the service was slow.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in because other places were hour plus wait on Friday night. Never heard of this place (not from alb). Was seated in15 min. Quite the variety on the menu. Wife and I both had Greek good food. Greek salad not very Greek but dinner was good and reasonable price

1  Thank Bryan L
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My friends and I stopped in for dinner after Little Theater Sunday evening for their advertised specials. We were pleasantly surprised at the choices available. I ordered the Greek platter and loved it. The spanokopitas and dolmades were delicious. The special includes dessert so I had the baklava and loved it. My friends enjoyed their choices of flat iron steak with Greek potatoes, and Parmesan crusted sole. This is a perfect place to go after the theater.

1  Thank rt66sandy
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was my second time going to Nick and Jimmys, because I thought I would give them a second chance to wow me since the first time I went there I did'nt know that there was a wait staff I just thought that the people that worked there just did'nt want to work just talk on their cell phones. So I went there again this past tuesday and I was so disapointed in the quaility of the food and the very poor service that I just had to say something to the waiter when he was walking by and not caring weather my food was any good. He just rolled his eyes and keept walking. For what they charge for the very poor food that has no flavor or eye appeal you would think they would try to at least impress you with service but they did not even try. If you want a good meal, go to Wendys you'll get a better value for the money......

3  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We enjoy either, and both at Nick and Jimmy's because of the three (3) basics we think are important: the food is a value, the cleanliness very good, and the service is good. The owners are long-time restaurant operators practicing smart management and often "at the front" to assist as they greet the diners. One should keep in mind that if things are NOT as expected, TELL management. These are second generation owner-managers and they know the value of contented customers.The atmosphere is "semi-dress-up", prices are under $30, drinks well-poured, and one can choose informal bar-menu or the dinning room. Kids are welcomed in the dinning room, and special desserts available by request. We are "repeats"...