“Over Priced Under Served”
Review of Nick and Jimmy's

Nick and Jimmy's
Ranked #85 of 1,789 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This was my second time going to Nick and Jimmys, because I thought I would give them a second chance to wow me since the first time I went there I did'nt know that there was a wait staff I just thought that the people that worked there just did'nt want to work just talk on their cell phones. So I went there again this past tuesday and I was so disapointed in the quaility of the food and the very poor service that I just had to say something to the waiter when he was walking by and not caring weather my food was any good. He just rolled his eyes and keept walking. For what they charge for the very poor food that has no flavor or eye appeal you would think they would try to at least impress you with service but they did not even try. If you want a good meal, go to Wendys you'll get a better value for the money......

3  Thank Anthony G
There are newer reviews for Nick and Jimmy's

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We enjoy either, and both at Nick and Jimmy's because of the three (3) basics we think are important: the food is a value, the cleanliness very good, and the service is good. The owners are long-time restaurant operators practicing smart management and often "at the front" to assist as they greet the diners. One should keep in mind that if things are NOT as expected, TELL management. These are second generation owner-managers and they know the value of contented customers.The atmosphere is "semi-dress-up", prices are under $30, drinks well-poured, and one can choose informal bar-menu or the dinning room. Kids are welcomed in the dinning room, and special desserts available by request. We are "repeats"...

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We visited for my wife's birthday. The place was only half full during Sunday lunch which is quite a drop from previous visits. The low quality service and very slow food preparation appears to be driving customers away. This place used to be packed all the time.

After waiting an hour for our food I tracked down the waiter, who hadn't been by our table in 30 minutes, to find out where are food was. He said he would check. He then sent another server to tell us it was late. We ended up having to get it for take away it took so long.

We won't be back.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food and service at Nick & Jimmies are both excellent. An added benifit is they are very supportive of veterans.

1  Thank jfslenes
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Be prepared to pay out big bucks for a drink. They are not cheap for what they are worth. Best stick to happy hour.